[AccessD] New Export As Text (EAT) Form - Need Beta Testers

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Feb 18 13:16:50 CST 2010

Dan

I've spent the past three hours with a vanilla A2k3 mdb, decompiled and
compacted, trying to get your version to run.

I printed out and followed your instructions and notes to the letter.

First run was very slow but finally exported as csv ok ...failed to import
anything into new mdb.

Compacted and ran again. Takes forever. Killed the process, rebooted,
deleted the form, decompiled and compacted.

Imported, compacted, decompiled, compacted.

Tried again ...this time I let it cook for 40 minutes before killing it
...it was half way through the queries ...this is a 15mb mdb.

I'm going to give Max's new version a spin. Let me know if you do any
updates.

William