[AccessD] PDFs

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Feb 19 11:02:08 CST 2010

Hey All
May be of some help.
No need for the gurus to read this cause you are probably doing this
already.
In my last 4 or 5 applications I have been allowing the client to
convert an Access report to a PDF file. The users love it. Today I had
an interesting conversation with a client, I am currently updating their
application ( been doing this for the last 15 years) and mentioned the
ability to convert reports, and they said "Let's do it to all the
reports" (they can already to it for some). That way we can Email the
accountants, management and  provide statements to our clients, all
paperless".

For those of you maybe thinking of going this route I highly recommend
Leban's Report to PDF converter. It is simple and clean . I am sure
William would support me on this one.

Anyway I am still struggling on which route to go for an internal EMail
system.

Hope this helps someone.