[AccessD] Using macros - good thing or bad? Was RE: OTsearchinname attachments in outlook2003

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Feb 22 17:18:13 CST 2010

Actually as I understand it Access 2007 macros have some type of error
handling. I too have worked on several 2007 legacy prodects that had macros.
I find that maintining these is dificult as in some macros are chained and
the same on used in several places. It may be what your used to is what you
want to use, but I find vba much easier to maintain and develop in.

Doug