[AccessD] Access 2007 playing well with others

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Jan 4 13:40:00 CST 2010

Folks,

I remember seeing a recent thread on the problem with Access 2007
co-existing with previous versions on the same machine. The main problem
being that when going from one version on a computer to another the
installation dialog opens. We have a client who runs our 2002 runtime and
has Office 2007 installed on that machine also. After putting the new Office
version on the machine they started getting the installation message.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks in advance.

Doug