[AccessD] Access 2007 playing well with others

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Mon Jan 4 19:17:56 CST 2010

Doug,

You will need to upgrade your Sagekey to v.2 for compatibility with Access
2007 and/or Vista.

If you have already done that, then try inserting the following into the
Command Line created by your SageKey install:
 -wait=0

So, the Access 2003 command line will be something like this:
"C:\Program Files\...\StartAccess_2003.exe" -wait=0 ... <etc.>

Regards
Steve