[AccessD] Conditional Formatting

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Tue Jan 5 11:57:06 CST 2010

Hey All
No biggy just testing.
Thought I would try using conditional formatting on a costing statistics
continuous form.  Using several text boxes that display different colour
combinations based on values/text  in other text boxes.  Some conditions
are Field Value is  and others Expression is.
Because there are not a lot of records (less than 100) rather then
having a list box  with a list of criteria  to filter the form I figure
I would allow the user to see visual flags.
What I am finding is
Only when I am scrolling up and down.
1. If I scroll up or down the form the text boxes do not colour until I
stop scrolling.
2. Some text boxes when I am scrolling  appear white, while others seem
to go transparent (and display the forms detail background colour) until
I stop scrolling.
3. Sometimes if I delete the old text box and add a new one and
duplicate the conditional formatting the text box will appear white, but
not always, sometimes it still appears transparent.

Is this normal or have I corrupted the form somehow???
What I was hoping would happen is the colours would appear while I am
scrolling and visually cause me to stop to check out the flag.