[AccessD] Question 2...returning to a form

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:19:23 CST 2010

John,

Top of head...assumes the recordset is bookmarkable -= test for it.

Do your own dimming..dim BM as a variant.

Set rst = me.recordsetclone
strID = "ID=" & me!MyID
If rst.bookmarkable
Bm = rst.bookmark
endif
Docmd.openreport, "xya", acpreview....etc
Rst.findfirst strID
If not rst.nomatch then
Me.bookmark = bm
Else
Msgbox "Out of luck John"
Endif

Don't start telling me  off, it is  only an example off the top of my head.

Max