[AccessD] How to work Offline with SQL Server

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 8 15:59:03 CST 2010

In this specific case I remote desktop directly into the server and work on that.  I am really
asking "how do you keep the test and dev database in sync" at least structure wise.  Using the
mapped drive / mdb it is trivial to just copy the back end be to the local drive.  That also gets
the latest data.