[AccessD] A2003:SendKeys Not Working - Windows 7

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Jan 19 21:36:40 CST 2010

Hi team

I have a new Windows7 box I am installing my tried and tested app on (Win2003)

Most things work fine but any SendKeys routines are not working on the WIN7 box

On my XP machine they work a treat. (In fact are critical to the app)

Running these routines from within my app in WIN7 (same mdb file - just copied
to my Win7 box) just gives me a Debug Error of 70 with the words "Permission
Denied"

When I click debug it highlights the SendKeys line in my code

Anyone know anything about this?

Anyone know of a workaround?

Many thanks in advance

Darren