[AccessD] SQL Server Link

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Thu Jan 21 07:27:17 CST 2010

The SGL Server view has two indexes on one of the underlying tables. When I link to the table through access it of course allows for only one index. If I open the table in design view it, add an index and close the table access responds "Microsoft Office Access can't save property changes for linked tables".