[AccessD] Deploying - Access 2003

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Sun Jan 24 12:13:49 CST 2010

Hey Andy
I do not currently have Access2007 (recommendation way back from the
group). I still develop in Access2003 and  use the MOA 2003 Developer
Extensions Package Wizard to distribute my applications. Hate to say it
but it is pretty cool, Access 2007 should have the same features
available.  Easy to set up, can customize text, colours and graphics for
the install screens and include a User License Agreement (and it looks
professional), it is all I basically need. I don't use SageKey etc. etc.
etc. (thought about it but....). Just a thought.