[AccessD] Deploying - Access 2003

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Jan 25 08:32:17 CST 2010

Hey Andy
I see William has responed already. I have a machine that has Access97
and Access2000 installed. I test my Access2003 installs on this machine.
I have never had (as of  yet) a problem of installing and uninstalling
the application, running Access97 (yes I still have a couple of
applications in 97) or Access2000.. Also my clients have different
versions of Office/Access on their machines. The only problem I have run
into is you must uninstall with the original install disk (not a later
version, won't work).  As I mentioned I don't have Access2007 so I don't
know if a it has a Package Wizard or how it works.