[AccessD] Deploying - Access 2003

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Jan 25 19:04:37 CST 2010

Andy

...imnsho, anyone running Vista deserves what they get :)
...I'm still on XP with Win 7 on a vhd ...I'm waiting for the SP1 on Win 7
before I get serious about upgrading ...I've run a couple of my major A2k3
apps on it and not noted any problems ...but I've also noted that others
here have gotten into Win7 in more depth and there appear to be a number of
small gotchas ...another reason to wait for SP1 ...I'm passing A2k7
completely, it's a mess imnsho ...maybe A2k10 but I'm much more interested
in VS 2010 as I've noted before.

William