[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Access 2007 accde User Security

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 26 07:50:05 CST 2010

If I donate this library to Database Advisors Inc would anyone be willing to form a working group to
work on it / document it?  The application works (quite well) and I use it in several different
databases but it is undocumented.  As William will tell you, when I do write documentation it is ...
"obtuse" is the phrase he used.