[AccessD] A2003:Replacing 'tokens' in a string

Kevin thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 18:08:05 CST 2010

Darren,

Try this...

Function FindString(str As String) As Variant
    Dim strNew                                    As String
    strNew = Mid(str, InStr(1, str, "InvoiceNo]="), Len(str) - InStr(1, str,
"InvoiceNo]="))
    strNew = Right(strNew, Len(strNew) - 11)
    FindString = Left(strNew, InStr(1, strNew, "'") - 1)
End Function

Kevin Waddle
thewaddles at sbcglobal.net

All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.
~Author Unknown