[AccessD] Report Puzzler – Trying to plug a value into a TextBox when using DoCmd.OutputTo

Brad Marks brad.marks1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:27:14 CDT 2010

I have a Text Box that is being filled in with a value in the “On Load”
event of a Report.  This works nicely when I view the report via Access.

Now I would like to use the “DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport” command to push
this report to a file.

Is there a way to plug a value into this TextBox when using the
“DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport” command?

It appears that the “DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport” command is not doing a
“Load” of the report.

I am missing some here.  Probably something really simple.

I have experimented with other Report Events that might be available with
the “DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport” command but have not had any luck.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Brad