[AccessD] Just ANother Old Boys Club

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Jul 8 15:29:53 CDT 2010

All,

I am fairly new to the world of Microsoft products.

I work for a small firm that has no other technical people so I have no
one to consult with on Access issues, problems, questions.

I have received many good answers and pieces of advice from the people
who participate in AccessD.

I would like to take this opportunity to say THANKS to everyone who has
helped me.

I am not sure what AccessD was like in the past, but as a new Access
user, this group has saved me countless hours and headaches.

THANK YOU!
Brad Marks