[AccessD] Just ANother Old Boys Club

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 8 15:43:24 CDT 2010

Hi Tony

Well, feel free to comment or put any question.
True, traffic has decreased for several reasons which has been discussed at more than one occasion.
Which reminds me: Has anyone heard from Charlotte or Max lately?

/gustav

>>> iggy at nanaimo.ark.com 08-07-2010 21:02 >>>
Hey All
I have been on this list for more years than I can remember (since
19930.  It has  now become an old boys list. Pretty pathethic, I don't
see any respones to new questions, basically just chatter and respones
from the old members (back and forth). Yes , you are going to being
saying "If you don't like leave".. And probably I will. With the amount
of knowledge available here it is a crime to waste it. Shane on you.