[AccessD] Just ANother Old Boys Club

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Thu Jul 8 16:51:23 CDT 2010

If so, in your case I wouldn't stay.
Asger

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] På vegne af jwcolby
Sendt: 8. juli 2010 23:33
Til: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Emne: Re: [AccessD] Just ANother Old Boys Club

Well... since Charlotte left we really are an old BOY's club.

Bottom line, I joined the list in 1997.  That is pushing 13 years ago now.  Yea, Access has changed
radically (with 2007) and I have grown old and weary.  I was a spritely 42 years old 13 years ago,
living in Mexico, no kids, having fun.  Now I am 55, two young kids, living in North Carolina and
programming in a completely different environment.

The only real reason to even stay on the list is to bitch and moan about my arthritis.  Where else
am I going to find a bunch of old people who can relate?

;)