[AccessD] Just Another Old Boys Club

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Jul 9 08:07:39 CDT 2010

Hey All
After spending a restless night sitting up and hosing down the dog
(mini heat wave here, no air conditioning). I realized that what some of
you
have stated (some rather eloquently, others down right crudely(is that a
word?))
is correct. I think I am turning into one of those "cranky old farts"
that we
used to point our fingers at when we were kids. As Jim stated "Times
Change", I guess it is time to try and teach the old dog new tricks.
Or.......the next time we meet I will be saying "Would you like fries
with that?".

Sorry, I was wrong (flame off) .