[AccessD] Access-->>SharePoint

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Fri Jul 16 08:36:11 CDT 2010

Thanks Jim.  You are confirming my thoughts.  They already have a SharePoint
site/licensing.  That's not a problem.  I've tried to port the Access
database (through Access interface) as a document into the library, but
don't have permission.  Maybe I just need to put the file up there as a
document like I would put a Word document up there.

Do you have any good sources, books or online for learning SharePoint from a
database developer perspective?  Like the lists they have already created -
if they are SQL tables, where the heck are they and can I get at them
through the back end?  I've been dropping them into Excel and then importing
to Access to run queries.

Thanks,

Jennifer