[AccessD] PDFCreator with Access

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 24 13:08:44 CDT 2010

Hi All:

I have been using PDFCreator extensively with MS Access and it has been a
solid and relieable app for creating PDF files.

One particular client has a coloured JPG graphic header file which is
attached to all their Access reports. All their reports print just fine
except for one. There is no error but when this report is printed within the
program the colour JPG header is conveted to monochrome.(?)

If the report is printed in direct manual mode the report retains its
colour... the problem only shows itself when printed within the program. It
does not matter what OS is running XP/Vista/Windows7, or memory from 1GB to
8GB of RAM, or how many pages from 1 to 6 but there is one difference
though.

The report has a subreport. If the subreport is removed, back comes the
colour. I have left a message on the PDFCreator forum but so far no
answered it would be here.

TIA
Jim