[AccessD] Future of Microsoft Access

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 28 09:50:57 CDT 2010

On the other hand, OpenOffice is written in Java... with all that entails...

It is never going to be the speediest bunny in the bush.

I think Stuart was really just taking a jab at .Net as he often does.  Since I actually like (no
perhaps love is a better fit) .Net, having a .Net based Access work-alike works for me.

In the end though, I would just use Access when it fits and use .Net when Access doesn't fit.