[AccessD] Reports over Pre-printed forms

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Thu Jun 3 16:24:48 CDT 2010

Hi Folks:

I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with this scenario.

Client has to fill out standardized forms from a government agency, and
we've scanned the forms in to allow us to out our data over the pre-printed
form.

Basically, scenario is this:

	Page 1: basic information, Address, etc.
	Page 2: detail information, with slots for up to 6 detail records
(this is the problem)

(if page 2 has more than 6 records we need to be able to print another page
with the same form background, starting on record #7). I need the report to
be able to adjust to cope with a report with more than 6 records.

Any advice would be appreciated ... Thanks!

Larry Mrazek
ph. 314-496-1645
lmrazek at lcm-res.com
http://www.lcm-res.com