[AccessD] A2003: SQL Server - Create Users

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Mon Jun 7 09:11:27 CDT 2010

Have you tried creating a user on the SQL server then scripting that
user?  That should give show you everything you need to create a new
user.  To script a user, just right click on the user, select Script
User as, then Create to, then you have the option of a new query window,
a file, the clipboard for saving the sql script.

HTH,

Rusty