[AccessD] Record locking

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jun 7 09:27:27 CDT 2010

I don't know if user 2 issuing a Me.Dirty = False will clear the problem.
Maybe someone else knows.

Failing that, how about issuing the Me.Dirty = False in a key place in the
code - like maybe the form's After Update event - to reduce the problem or
maybe eliminate it.

At least you could trap the locking error, give the user a descriptive
message with maybe an option to retry the update?

Rocky