[AccessD] AfterUpdate eclipsing DblClick?

Bill Benson (vbacreations) vbacreations at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 09:29:20 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have an unbound listbox. The items in the listbox are stored in a table
(the control's rowsource). When I double click an item in the listbox, the
item is deleted from the rowsource. So far so good.

I would like that whenever the contents of the rowsource changes, the form
will requrey itself. (Actually, I want the listbox's rowsource to be
instrumental in how the form is itself filtered, but saying it simply as
"form is requeried" sets up the same scenario, just more simply.

Problem:  Clicking on an item in the listbox triggers its afterupdate event.
That event preempts the listbox doubleclick event. So I can't use the
afterupdate event.

There is no "contents-have-changed" event for a listbox or its rowsource, is
there?

So I can't think when to do the recordsource adjustment. Is there another
way to finesse this?