[AccessD] AfterUpdate eclipsing DblClick?

Bill Benson (vbacreations) vbacreations at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:12:12 CDT 2010

Yes that would work. I want the recordsource updated when something is added
to the listbox also, of course. But right, I would just have both routines -
the one adding an item and the one removing an item - call the routine which
updates the recordsource.

Ah, the difference between midnight and 10AM is like night and day.