[AccessD] Sinking the click event

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 15 10:29:13 CDT 2010

I'm not sure either John. I do recall your offer to do some editing or
formatting. As I recall you were heading off for a vacation at the time. I
am looking forward to a final version if such a thing materializes. It
certainly is something many of us could reference and learn from. I know the
email interactions were informative.

Jack