[AccessD] A2003: Sending HTML Emails via Outlook with Signature

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue Jun 15 11:21:13 CDT 2010

Darren,

Did a quick Google and found this ref. in books.google.com (no word-wraps all the way to "=true" at the right end)

http://books.google.com/books?id=bw4Bw0idUCgC&lpg=PA285&ots=m0Ew_YdsIu&dq=Inspector.EditorType&pg=PA285#v=onepage&q=Inspector.EditorType&f=true

Read the sample page and you will see that it all ties to setting the HTMLBody property or the Body property.

Lambert