[AccessD] Crosstab uses form criteria not

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jun 15 17:21:17 CDT 2010

An alternative which many of us use is to create a Static function to store the value
{Forms]![frmReports]![cboMonths] and use that function as the criteria in the query instead.

Something like

Static Function MonthStore(optional months as long = 0) as long
Dim Store as Long
If months > 0 then Store = months
MonthStore = Long
End Function

Then in the code of your form (button on_click or whatever)
Monthstore cboMonths
Docmd.Openquery "myCrosstab"

Stuart