[AccessD] OpenArgs issue in A2207

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:26:37 CDT 2010

Again, I'll plug the managing-parameters-through-global-function idea:

For the time you have spent debugging this issue, you could have built a
simple function to pass the parameter, and buried this issue. Forever.

Right now, you are packing multiple parameters into a string, and unpacking
them in the form. Throw away all of this complexity.

Use functions (either John's single function, or my function-per-parameter
approach) and be done with it.

-Ken

From: David McAfee <davidmcafee at gmail.com>