[AccessD] OpenArgs issue in A2207

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Wed Jun 16 13:05:51 CDT 2010

 Have you tried decompiling this MDB file? I just had an issue today getting spurious Error 49's (Bad DLL calling convention). In stepping thought the code I saw that the error was happening when a Sub call returned , but no error had happened in the sub, yet my code execution jumped directly into the error handler.

I quick decompile and the problem went away.

On another note, instead of using all those commas for the optional parameters to .OpenForm you can use this syntax (but it still will not solve your problem)

docmd.OpenForm "frmRpoAddPart",OpenArgs:="2|966"

Lambert