[AccessD] BOM - Table Structure For Handling Common Parts In Various Assemblies/Sub-Assemblies.

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 16:00:44 CDT 2010

  I have 3 sample DB's on this; two are an SQL solution; one by Joe Cleko,
another by EE was is an improved version of that, and a VBA solution by
myself based on a MRPII system I wrote in the mid-eighties.  I'll send those
along in a minute.

  Last, an article based on the VBA solution was written up on EE, which I
have sent.

Jim.