[AccessD] Date standardization

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Fri Jun 18 18:32:48 CDT 2010

Coming in on this late...
I have had this issue too.
As I see it, VB per default is resolving dates in the format mm-dd-yyyy.
To free your expression from this resolving use:

Dim dtmdate AS Date
dtmDate=txtDate.Value

When dimensioning a variable to Date (or using thew function CDate on a constant) VB will consult the OS for language settings and resolve accordingly.

Asger