[AccessD] Import or Export query between Access DBs

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed Mar 3 11:06:45 CST 2010

A user of mine needed help w/a query. So, I made a copy of her DB (A2007) to my machine, so that I wasn't playing w/her live data...and it is quicker being local, because she is across town. I created a new query, which does what she wants and I'd like to share it w/her. However, I don't want to copy over the whole MDB file, because she probably has added to it. I thought I remembered exporting a single object (query, form, etc.) to another DB, in the past...or importing from the other end.

Yes, no? How?