[AccessD] Email problem. Again

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 4 10:34:27 CST 2010

It is, Jim.  And there used to be a redistributable CDO, although I believe it was pulled at one time.  However, it is more and more common not to be able to install things like that, and CDO has to be installed. Redemption is just a dll we program against. In our current .Net environment, we still use Redemption, just as we did with Access.

Charlotte Foust