[AccessD] OT Friday: Diskettes on the fly?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Mar 5 10:38:53 CST 2010

I bought a box on sale for a couple of bucks at Staples a couple of years
ago just in case. Most of the disks I had were failing and one never knows
what you run into in this line of work. Most of the new disks in the box
didn't work well. I had heard there was warehouses full of them that were
all 10 years old but after that experience I tend to believe it ;o)

I still have a 5 1/4" floppy drive "just in case" ;o)