[AccessD] OT Friday: Diskettes on the fly?

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:29:31 CST 2010

I just use the external USB type.

Works a treat.

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 6:08 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT Friday: Diskettes on the fly?

That is exactly what I do.  I bought an external hard drive holder that
interfaces via eSATA.  You can buy little connector widgets that plug into
an SATA port and screw down to an empty slot in the back panel.  Plug in the
external drive and voila, an external SATA drive.  I threw a 1.5 gig hard
disk in there and just leave it turned on.