[AccessD] upgrade problem to Access 2007

Gershon Markowitz gershontikunim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 23:58:26 CST 2010

I recently upgraded my computer to windows 7 and office 2007.  I have a
small application written in access2003.  Everything works in A2007, except
for one small quirk which I can't figure out.  When I enter the form, my
first combo box gets focus.  After I enter something in the combo box, the
form goes out and returns information.  At this point the combo box gets
focus again.  This works in xp-2003.  But when I upgraded, focus is not set
on the combo box.  Interestingly, If I switch windows view, and then switch
back to Access, the focus is there.  I also noticed that as soon as I click
on the taskbar to switch a window view, the cursor suddenly appears in the
combo box.

Has anyone seen this kind of behavior?

Thanks

Gershon Markowitz