[AccessD] How to set up a license key for an AccessFE/BE system?

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:50:40 CST 2010

What I would do is create the encrypt/decrypt code in a separate mdb, make
it an mde and encrypt that itself.
Rename it to something like, Mylibrary.lib

The in the main mdb, go to references and set a reference to it. The code
gets called to do its work but the user never gets to see the "inner
workings".

Max