[AccessD] How to set up a license key for an AccessFE/BE system?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Mar 8 08:23:21 CST 2010

And makes a dll as well as an exe?

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 11:26 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] How to set up a license key for an AccessFE/BE
system?

Hi Rocky

Or for this simple task, at zero cost, FreeBASIC:

  http://www.freebasic.net/index.php/about

/gustav

>>> stuart at lexacorp.com.pg 08-03-2010 00:24 >>>
It comes from http://www.powerbasic.com
It is commercial software.   However they have a great deal on at the moment
on the
previous version..

The current version 9 sells for $199.

Version 8 is  available as "Classic Powerbasic".  It normally sells for $99
but is currently on special for $49.

It probably could be done in VS - but not nearly as easily.

--
Stuart

On 7 Mar 2010 at 16:34, Dan Waters wrote:

> Where does PowerBasic come from?  Free download?
>
> Could the same be done in VS?
>
> Dan

McLachlan