[AccessD] Access + SubVersion

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Mar 8 14:44:41 CST 2010

We don't use SubVersion, but we moved from VSS to SourceGear.  We looked at the Team stuff and decided it required too darn much effort to implement for a small team.  Plus it required SharePoint services which is a headache in itself.  Out project manager explored it and decided we simply didn't have time for that kind of complexity.  SourceGear is a no-brainer migration from VSS and has some nice features VSS doesn't.

Charlotte Foust