[AccessD] Picking Alternate Calendar

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Mar 9 14:35:48 CST 2010

Yes, please shoot me the code.  Can't hurt.  I'm making progress.  The
appointments are being added.  But still can't direct them to the right
calendar.  I'm using Colby's C2dbAutomation routine to add.  I'm having
trouble deleting the appointments in a date range - deletes some, leaves
some.  Very strange.

R.