[AccessD] 2 Questions

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 02:29:58 CST 2010

Ok, ok, ok, enough already.

I'm too old.  I'm too tired.

Even JC talks to God.  What is worse, God apparently answers.
Probably because God got the JC's mixed up with the same initials 'an all
(Should have used RI, eh?)

Now can I get back to work?

Tony - hope you have learned sommat from all this! Recite the  Mantra.
Maintain  the Dogma.

Max
Ps. Actually, I do use RI  but I was getting bored.