[AccessD] Out of memory error

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:42:52 CST 2010

Hi all,

I am running into a consistent error with a particular app. When I try to
open something, Access tells me that it has insufficient memory to complete
the operation. The box has 4GB of RAM and nothing else is running except SQL
Server. I have tried compact and repair but I still get the error. I even
created a new MDB and imported everything from the old one. Still no joy.
Will Decompile help? I don't suppose it can hurt, but I haven't yet done
that. This  incidentally is Access 2003 with SP3.

Any other suggestions?

TIA,
Arthur