[AccessD] Blunt the e-mail interruption assault - Small business- msnbc.com

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Fri Mar 12 14:57:58 CST 2010

Totally agree about quite time. Access-D is particularly vocal :-).

As for subscription emails, I find that life with gmail is quite pleasant, it's very very good at removing spam from my inbox. So even if I don't bother to unsub I can just hit the report spam button and forget about it.

Even Outlook is fairly good at ridding me of junk in the corporate environment, but the junk filter only seems effective when using Exchange Server and when the 'used cached Exchange' option is selected.

Lambert