[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Treeview/Listview OCX Disabled by MS

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Mar 15 10:30:00 CDT 2010

Well, gentlemen,  I stand by VB.Net since I absolutely hate the C# syntax and "punctuation".  I can read it, but I don't want to write it.  Of course, since I'm old enough not to have to expect to keep doing this, I can indulge myself by NOT learning C#.  I do rather object to the avalanche towards it in the VB list, though.  Seems like the fact that the language isn't the important thing gets forgotten.

Charlotte Foust