[AccessD] Access 2007 Form Design Question

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Mar 16 09:19:46 CDT 2010

If you are talking about a group of selected controls, the reason they are a group is because they
were selected as a group.  If you want to unselect a group of selected controls, you click anywhere
off of the selected group and they unselect.

If you want to select a single control you click on that control.  If you want to reselect a group
of controls you "lasso" them.

So unless you are doing something special, just unselect the group and select the control.

Alternately save the form and then reopen it in design view.  There will be no controls selected
when you open the form again.  However unless I am completely missing something here, just clicking
outside of the selected group of controls should unselect the group.