[AccessD] Access 2007 & Access 2010

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Tue Mar 16 17:26:29 CDT 2010

Eoin,

I have not heard anything about this problem.  However, I have seen explicit
warnings about not installing the 2010 Beta on machines with other versions.

I believe the final release of Access 2010 will be available around 10th
May, so not long now.  I would really hope that no such conflicts will
happen with the full version.  But increasingly I see people taking the safe
route of using virtualisation to install multiple versions of Access.

Regards
Steve